Join the Artists’ Group of Charlestown!
One of the many advantages of joining a group is to gain collective inspiration, energy, and strength. Our members include those who are students of art, those who create their work part-time, and those who are in art careers. You do not need to be a Charlestown resident to join the AGC.
We have an annual membership cycle which begins every fall with a December deadline. Your membership begins once we receive your application and payment and is valid for the year. Our Annual Members’ Meeting is held each fall, and Board Meetings are held monthly.
With an AGC Artist Membership, you can:
- List your name and artwork on the AGC website’s member page
- Receive a discount to submit your artwork to our 3 seasonal exhibitions in the StoveFactory Gallery
- Promote your work through our social media platforms
- Receive a monthly AGC e-newsletter to stay informed of activities and opportunities with the AGC
- Receive a discount to be an exhibitor at our annual outdoor Art in the Park
- Receive a discount to participate as an artist in our annual Open Studios (for AGC Artist Member tenants at the StoveFactory Studios)
- Start up new initiatives with like-minded artists in the group, serving the community in meaningful ways